Is your Inbound Ring optimized?
Inbound marketing contexts (in dark blue above) form a ring around core digital assets and the business itself.
Problems in the inbound ring mean customers may never find your business – exiting the customer journey.
For the past ten years everything was pretty stable in the world of online marketing. Then came social media. And then smartphones. And then an avalanche of apps, mashups, and embedded devices like GPS and dashboard devices. The end result is that now businesses get non-paid traffic – and sales – from an increasingly diverse set of digital contexts and devices. At the same time, traditional or core Web SEO is getting harder and harder to execute for long-term success.
The Inbound Strategies group can help you audit and map out your own personal inbound ecosystem and create a tailored strategy and implementation plan to optimize your key business drivers.
Understanding Inbound Marketing
Another way of thinking about Inbound Marketing is as a strategic layer built on top of existing marketing capacities. An ideal inbound strategy addresses silo’d elements of online marketing and helps align them around performance-driven metrics:
Inbound Marketing acts as a layer on top of existing marketing silos
The full toolkit of inbound tactics involves the holistic management of:
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Site audits, link building, and keyword strategies
- Content marketing: Creating an keyword-driven content plan tat will drive visits, sales, and engagement.
- Content production: articles, infographics, images.
- Local search optimization
- GPS optimization
- Mobile search optimization
- SEO training
- Web site development
- Semantic web / KnowledgeGraph and Open Data solutions
- Web analytics and inbound reporting
- Content Strategy
Inbound Marketing in Action
Developing an inbound strategy that addresses SEO, local search, mobile devices, social media, and emerging or app-based traffic takes expertise.
Here is how we do it:
- The Inbound Audit: ISG determines the key inbound channels for you business, benchmarks your presence against competitors, and defines the potential opportunities
- The Inbound Strategy: Based on the audit findings, we outlines the strategic approach to address each relevant inbound channel. Typically this includes a mix of traditional or core web SEO, local search optimization, social media optimization, and content marketing.
- Implementation Phase: ISG helps execute the strategy, taking ownership over content, social media profiles and channels, and core web SEO
- Ongoing Optimization and Reporting: ISG puts together a custom reporting and optimization plan to track web, social, local, mobile, and emerging channels along with ongoing recommendations for improvement.
Holistic tactics will win the day in this new era. Contact the ISG today to create, execute, and optimize your inbound strategy.