1. Embrace Fear
2. Calculated risks are the rocket fuel of our society
3. Eat your fear. It tastes good and will make you stronger.
4. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -Albert Einstein.
5. If you don’t first believe in yourself, don’t expect anyone else to believe in you, either.
6. The only voice you have to listen to without fail is the one inside.
7. Pain is just weakness leaving the body. (I actually own a USMC shirt with this statement)
8. Living a public life is more dangerous than staying private, but much, much more rewarding. — Bloggers — this includes you!
9. If you’re not getting “Laermered” every once in a while, perhaps you’re not reaching your full potential.
Full article is here: Julie Roehm on Embracing Fear
Words to live by. If you are looking for a client willing to embrace fear, give me a call!